5 de septiembre de 2008

Josh Holloway Talks About His Bachelor Fantasies


Lost hunk Josh Holloway admitted recently that he considered dumping his fianc?when his star began to rise on the hit TV show.
Now happily married, the actor who plays the deceitful bad boy Sawyer told Men's Health magazine, "There's a Hugh Hefner that lives in all men."
"When 'Lost' took off, part of me thought, 'Do I cut and run?' I still like to look around, but respectfully and with no intentions. 'Married, not buried,' I always say."
He wed Yessica Kumula in 2004 after he landed the part in "Lost" but says he can't help but fantasize about bachelorhood: "If I were single? Damn, I'd have one girl doing my laundry, one shaving me, one bringing me a cocktail and another one coming out of my tent all hung over."

No hay comentarios: